Give me a lever and a place to stand and I will move the world… Archimedes
Professional Profile – Nick Keca - Nick Keca
Outcome oriented, transformational change and performance improvement professional with a broad range of cross-functional capabilities, leading major transformation and business change programmes supporting: customer services, business process outsourcing, technology transformation, organisation design, and target operating model development.
Strong business leader with career long exposure to a global arena, building internal and external relationships with corporate stakeholders spanning C-level board members to associates.
Organisational Psychologist specialising in developing performance through collaborative working between distributed, multi-disciplinary, virtual teams. Acute awareness of cultural, organisational, and functional diversity.
Industry sector experience:
- Customer services
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Financial Services
- Legal Services
- Engineering manufacturing
- Not-for-profit (access to Higher Education)
- Strategy, thought leadership, new product/proposition development, product lifecycle management
- Business development, Sales, account management, channel / relationship management, pricing, tendering, bid management, negotiating, contract management
- Transformation, mergers, consolidation, re-structuring, operations management, manufacturing, production
- Systems design, web development, process automation, document management
- Employee relations, team coaching and performance development, Business Process Outsourcing, home-shore / near-shore / off-shoring, Customer service, customer experience, contact reduction, self-service, multisite call centres
- Change leadership remits in financial services, customer services, contact centres, business process outsourcing (BPO), legal services, manufacturing, public /3rd Sector. Experienced in: business transformation programmes, operational performance improvement, organisational development and culture change, project/ programme management, business process engineering, continuous improvement (Kaizen, lean manufacturing, Six-Sigma). Strategic, business, operational, financial, and project planning. P&L accountability to £450M.
- Customer advocat – designing, and developing customer strategy and world-class customer care solutions in regulated and non-regulated environments. International client facing roles with global brands including business development, account management, new product/ proposition development, multi-channel /multi-shore customer care (B2B, B2B2C & B2C).
- Large scale, multi-site operations developing multi-disciplinary teams in complex, matrix organisations operating distributed structures and virtual working. Multi-cultural employee relations covering: acquisitions, mergers, rationalisation, restructure, re-organisation, TUPE, collective consultation and bargaining in complex EU social structures.
Dec 2011 to present – Scire Quam Ltd
Providing interim management support to enterprise wide performance development programs in a variety of environments and industry sectors including: engineering manufacturing, Business Process Outsourcing, customer services, financial services, legal services, and higher education.
Aug 2008 to Mar 2011 – SITEL Corporation
Global Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) with revenues of US$1.5Bn, employing c60,000 staff, in 127 sites based in 26 countries and supporting the world’s biggest brands with the most sophisticated customer service solutions. Details of roles within Sitel as follows: –
Jan 2010 to Mar 2011 – Director, Global Transformation and Process
Reporting to – President and CEO
Enterprise-wide remit to develop an innovative new business model for this global BPO organisation and encapsulating all mission critical business activities, including: client proposition, product development, commercial, financial and operational processes, technology, infrastructure, and the employment proposition.
Mar 2010 to Mar 2011 (role ran concurrently with the role above) – Director & General Manager, Benelux and Nordics
Reporting to President and CEO
Brussels based regional remit to develop the capability of an under performing operating division with revenues of €100M and 1,800 staff across multiple sites in Belgium, Netherlands and Denmark. This role had full P&L ownership.
Aug 2009 to Jan 2010 – Managing Director, Northern EMEA
Reporting to President and CEO
Executive operations remit encompassing c10,000 employees spread across 32 European sites (+12 client sites) in 9 countries with revenues of approx. US$500M.
Aug 2008 to Aug 2009 – Regional Director, UK & Ireland
Reporting to Managing Director, North EMEA
Operational performance development remit for a strategically important telecoms account with revenue in excess of US$90M, employing 1,000+ staff across multiple UK sites serving B2B and B2C markets.
Jan 2008 to Aug 2008 – Scio Quam Ltd, Director
A professional services provider supporting AXA, a financial services firm serving retail consumers and sales distributors (B2B and B2C) in the UK regulated financial services market (life & pensions) serviced by c3,500 UK staff in various UK sites.
Mar 2003 to Dec 2007 – Know How, Director.
An innovative professional services business providing systems design, business process automation, workflow/document management, B2C self-service e-Commerce solutions with automated back-office transactioning, and web applications to clients delivering high volume customer services within the regulated financial services and legal services arena.
1997 to 2003 – Brockington & Scott / UEC Industries, Managing Director
1989 to 1997 – British Steel PLC